Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
(RGUKT - Telangana State)
(Established by RGUKT Act 18 of 2008 (Telangana Adaptation)
Basar, Nirmal District, Telangana State – 504107
6-YEAR INTEGRATED B.Tech PROGRAM NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS– 2017
No. 3/RGUKT (TS) / B Tech /Admissions/2017
Applications are invited for admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program at RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2017-18.
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION
a) Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2017, in the first attempt.
b) Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2017 (21 years in case of SC/ST candidates).
HOW TO APPLY
Applications shall be submitted online through TSOnline services only.
Online application commences : 28-04-2017
Last date for receipt of Online applications: 24-05-2017
Last date for receipt of applications printout: 29-05-2017
Note: 1. Admissions will be based on merit in the 10th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
2. A deprivation score of 0.4, as prescribed by the Government will be added to the 10th class GPA of the applicants from non-residential Government Schools including Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools.
3. Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for ‘Local Candidates’ (Telangana State); and the remaining 15% of the seats are ‘unreserved’ and filled by the students of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States.
4. Students belonging to States other than Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students are eligible for admission in supernumerary seats. For more details visit www.rgukt.ac.in & www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sd/- Basar Director